







Growing up we always had real Christmas trees. I LOVE them. There is nothing like the smell of a Christmas tree to really get you into the spirit of the holidays. I was so happy when Bryan felt the same way and we have always had real trees since we have been together. I am just not a fan of the fake ones, no offense to any fake tree lovers (my Mom has since converted, boo). Each year there is always a process of looking for the "best" tree. We would always venture out, with Bryan's Mom, Chris and Amber to all the local tree lots and ALWAYS end up back at Home Depot. And we would always pick the coldest day to do this adventure! Then on the way home, strapped to the the top of Chris' Jeep we would watch as one of our beloved trees almost fell off! Well this year we decided to go out Griswald style and cut down our own. I had no idea how this was going to go with two little ones. We went on Sunday and it was perfect. A little cool air, all we had on was light jackets, and overcast sky was the perfect weather. Lily had a blast running through the trees as we hunted for our perfect treasure! Well we found it and we are so happy with our Christmas 2009 tree! What a great start to the Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment