



So we had a little mini-vacation at the Lake of the Ozarks this past weekend. My parent's had been down there all week and Bryan, Lily and I joined them on Thursday. Aunt Amy brought the boys down that day as well. Lily couldn't wait to go to the pool of course so the first night her Daddy took her down there while Mommy and Aunt Amy went to the outlets (more on that later). This summer has been crazy so Daddy really hasn't been able to join us at the pool. I think he was amazed at how well she was swimming and how much she really loved being in the water (like her momma). These are some of my favorites of her and her Daddy this weekend. She really can't get enough of him and I think he feels the same. He is definitely her playing, wrestling, hide and seek, and peek a boo best friend. I cannot explain how great it is to be in another room in our house and hear the two of them just giggling together while they play. He is an amazing Dad! I can't wait to see what 2 girls is going to do to him!
Baby Sitarski #2 update. I went for my OB appointment on Tuesday and everything looks good. Next week we will start the weekly non-stress tests. From here on out I will be at St. John's at least once if not twice a week for ultrasounds, tests or Dr. appointments. I can't believe tomorrow is already 32 weeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment