![]() |
| Cheers! |
Growing up I had some Great girlfriends, still do. But the friends that I would say were the least amount of drama and were ALWAYS there when I needed them were my close "guy" friends. I was the only girl with this group of boys and I loved it. Two of them even took me on their adventure through Europe! Now Lily has Jack-he's her bestie! They met at Tina (the sitters) and they really are the best of friends. Lily talks about Jack ALL of the time. How funny he is, how she Loves him, and tells total strangers at Schnucks about him. He is always on her mind. I think their friendship is something so special. Today they were at a mutual friends birthday party and I finally got some shots of them together! I hope this is a long lasting friendship for my sweet girl!!






One of mine was a boy also! Those are precious!
ReplyDelete