Saturday, July 17, 2010

She's a Duckling!

Lily is officially a Hackmann Preschool Duckling! Friday was her first day of preschool and she did GREAT!  Better then we could have expected.  Bryan brought her in and we stayed with her for the first 45 minutes or so. When it was time for us to go she gave us each a kiss, while she was playing playdoh, and said good-bye. Not even a moments of hesitation.  I, of course, had scouts checking her out all morning to see if she was OK.  I will be working both mornings she is there in the same building so it will be so much fun watching her in her classroom.  Our therapy room even opens up to the playground! I did good that day too!  It was the night before when I was ironing her dress that I lost it!  Can't wait to see what she learns this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment