I feel terrible that I haven't updated on Miss Ella turning 10 months old. It has been a little crazy around here.
Here is her latest. She is now 19 pounds 8 ounces and 28 inches long (both in the 50%). She is now eating pretty much everything we are. She is so over the food I have been making her. This makes me so sad, as I kinda had a little addiction making all that food. Her favorite stuff to eat right now is any fruit, especially watermelon, cheese, avocados and pizza. She now has 3 teeth with one more getting ready to poke out. She is loving the pool! Her favorite is to sit by the small fountains and play there all day. She is such a snuggler and love bug. She lays her head on your chest or tummy and will just lay there while you rub her back. She is starting to stand on her own and take a step or two and cruises around all the furniture. The poor girl falls a hundred times a day trying to pull up and climb on things she shouldn't. She has a TEMPER and when she can't get to something she wants, boy is there a fit. She throws her head back, kicks, and screams!!!
Her favorite 2 things right now are her sister and her doggy. We sware she says Lily, Ella, dog, and hello. She picks up almost any object, puts it to her ear and says "hello".
She is so much fun right now. We are starting to plan her first birthday party!! Can't wait!
Happy 10 month birthday Ella!!
Aww..so sweet! She is so precious! I totally understand the minor obsession with making her baby food! I do the same! =)
ReplyDelete