Ella will be 9 months old tomorrow! How did this happen? I remember wishing Lily would eat solid foods, crawl, walk and talk. It seemed like it took forever. Not with the second baby, it all happens way to fast. Ella just started the army crawling a few weeks ago (the first video) and has quickly become a fast crawling machine. She loves to chase after her sister. I am amazed that I can set her down to play in the family room and in seconds she's at the dishwasher pulling all the silverware out. She is one funny girl these days. She loves peek-a-boo and can now wave bye bye. She still acts very shy with everyone she meets, but she is always smiling at them. She has quit the temper and just screams when she doesn't get her way or gets a toy taken away by her big sister (all the time). Poor girl, nothing is officially hers so she is always fighting for a toy to play with. Lily has gotten better with the rule we have to replace any toy she takes away from Ella with another. Sometimes that works and other times it doesn't. Ella is such a loving baby. She will rest her head on your shoulder and hug you. It's the sweetest thing. I am cherishing each and every snuggle. She is still nursing and being rocked to sleep. I wouldn't trade that 20 minutes with my youngest for the world. The other night she had just fallen asleep and she was talking in her sleep "da da da" She now says "momma", "gog" for dog and some other babbling. She is pulling up on everything and trying to creep around the furniture. I think she may be an early walker! That's your 9 month update on our sweet baby girl. This life of ours is sweeter cause she's in it!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
3 months ago
OMG look how fast that happens! Sweet little thing!
ReplyDelete