







I know I have said it before, but my girls LOVE being outside. They both especially love their swing set. I am so grateful we got this for Free last Spring. These are some pictures of Easter Day after all the crazy family stuff. Just us playing in our backyard, BBQing! One of my favorite kinds of days. I had some pretty sunlight that I had fun with too!This past week Ella turned 8 months old and Lily 2 1/2 years. Ella is a army crawling machine. She gets from the family room to the kitchen in seconds flat now. She is starting to pull on on stuff and getting up on all fours to really crawl. Her sister is constantly frustrated that this
is happening. This once sweet, non mobile baby is now into all of Lily's things and sharing just isn't in Lil's vocab right now. We are working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment