Monday, January 18, 2010

5 Months

I couldn't decide on one picture so I posted all of them!















Happy 5 month birthday Ella.

What you are up to this month:

-SMILING, besides sleeping, eating and pooping-your favorite thing to do is smile.

-Laughing out loud with a giggle. You mostly laugh at your sister and love to giggle when your dog does something funny.

-Eating some foods. Mommy had a great idea to make your food at home, but didn't puree it quit enough so it's in the freezer till you get the hang of it. Right now you are enjoying store bought bananas, sweet peas and green beans. You don't quit have the hang of taking food from the spoon but we are working on it.

-Sleeping in your own bed. Yep, you have been lots better about sleeping in your own bed. You still get up every 3-4 hours to nurse but usually you go right back to sleep.

-Sitting up. You enjoy sitting up with the boppy pillow or bumbo chair and reaching for all kinds of things.

-You found your toes! You love to suck on your toes and just play with them.

-You love your bath time and cry when I get you out.

-You have a major crush on your Daddy and smile the biggest for him.


HAPPY 5 MONTHS ELLA!





1 comment:

  1. Cindy, we must be dealing with the same babies. Morgan is so similar to Ella in her favorite things, like Daddy, toes, baths, smiles! She is also rolling all over the place and we too are almost sitting up alone, but not quite! I am also glad that I'm not the only one who's 5 month old still is not sleeping through the night. I guess misery loves company, so it makes me feel better! : ) We are not yet eating food, just oatmeal. I will start food after 6 months. But she loves to eat and has gotten pretty good at the spoon. Love your blog! Sending love your way, Fran (Vidrine) Rohrbach

    ReplyDelete