Eyes closed
Starting to peek and smile!
Ha Ha caught you Lily!
My Lily is just like her Daddy and loves to tease and play tricks on us. Her new favorite, that I just happened to catch on camera, is acting like she's sleeping. She tries to keep those eyes closed for so long-but sometimes just has to peek to see if we are looking at her. This day I caught the silliness from start to finish. She is really a little actress lately. I LOVE this part of her personality. I can't believe she will be 22 months old on Thursday.
Baby Ella update-well nothing really. I have now gone to see one of Chris' professors at Logan 2 times for acupuncture to help initiate labor. The first treatment was Thursda. On Friday I had some horrible contractions at work, which my poor co-workers had to witness. But then the contractions fizzled away. My second treatment was yesterday, so we shall see what happens today or tomorrow. His wife also suggested an herbal tea that helps with increasing the productiveness of contractions during labor. She said she used it throughout the last weeks of each of her pregnancies and swares by it. So I have been drinking that, it's actually yummy with a little honey in it.
Who knows what Ella and God have planned as far as her birthday, but let me tell you today would be fine with me :)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment